Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time making firecrackers, experience/recipe:

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Cannabis_Cactus, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Hello!

I just got around to finally making my firecrackers.
    I'd like to take down the entire process, it may be useful for some, insightful for others or just plain silly.

First,
    INGREDIENTS:
    • 1.5g of the good stuff: AZ Organix - 'Trainwreck'
    • Ritz Crackers
    • Nutella
    • Vegetable oil
    • Tin foil
    • A toothpick (useful)
    • An oven ;)
    (Notice this is a fairly unique firecracker recipe, I am allergic to peanut butter, and I substituted ritz crackers in for your standard graham/saltine)
    Second,
    PREPARATION!
    • I grinded the bud up as fine as I could. Don't grind it into dust, but finer than you would your normal joint.
    • Then, lay out as many as many crackers as you need sandwiches. Want 4 firecracker sandwiches? Lay 8 pieces out!
    • Grab your Nutella and start spreading. Try not to go near the edges and make sure you're doing your best to get an even spread (trust me it helps; 1. weed wont stick out the side and smell more, 2.makes mixing it in with the oils much easier)
    • Then, pour the vegetable oil onto half of a normal spoon, and drizzle it onto at this point, our nutella sandwich.
    • Grab that dank! Sprinkle appropriate amounts onto the nutella+oil, then with a toothpick, help push it gently into the nutella. You can also spread the oil here with your toothpick if it ended up globbing all in one spot.
    • Depending on the amount of weed you have left, put nutella on the tops of the sandwiches and oil/dank it up as well - if you're out, don't worry - just gently press the tops on and give it a good twist to make sure everything is packed down nice and even.
    • Preheat your oven to 315F!
    • Get out your tinfoil and wrap, wrap, wrap those puppies up. Think you did a good wrapping job? WRAP AGAIN! It never hurts to be on the safe side (especially if this is discreet).
    Next,
    COOKING!
    • Place them on a cookie sheet if you wish (I didnt) and leave them in the oven for 20 minutes.
    • (Chances are, there will be some aroma floating around. I had a slight smell of weed (WRAP YOUR FIRECRACKERS!) and a lot of nutella in about a 10 ft. radius of the oven.
    • Time's up! Take them out and let them sit for 10 minutes, they will still be very hot!

Wrapping up:
    First time making discreet firecrackers and now I'm just waiting for it to kick in. Made 4, ate 2, kickin' back now!

The kitchen smelled of vaped herb and nutella for about 10 minutes after then faded. Light a candle, make some popcorn or use your other odor masking techniques acquired over the years.

Happy cooking! :yummy:  :hippie:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Results!
    I have been smoking daily for the last few weeks and these had me on a great high for 4 hours!

First time success!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hi, Ive made firecrackers at least 10 times, all different ways, but exact to the t and they don't work... I have cooked butter before with no problem but every time I make firecrackers they don't work...  I used organic pb and pooled and forked the mixture, cooked, and not once, nothing...  WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??????? HELP!!!! I know edibles work for me and are better than smoking for me but just can't get it to work HELPPPPP!!!!!!!

4. Lol the most essential step is to decarb your bud for 15 mins 250 f.. Decarbing can make a huge difference like day and night

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yo make sure it is a really oily PB
    I have seen some types of organic that are really oily, others not so much.  I'm about to eat some that I made and I mixed the PB with coconut oil before I added the weed (veg oil would work too) until it was the consistency I wanted. That's my guess as to why yours didn't work

6. Ok so I plan on making some of these for a long road trip coming ahead. My only problem is I don't have access to an oven. But I do have reptiles and they require a very hot heat source which is a heat bulb above their terrarium. I tested the temp and it went up and down from around 175-250 degrees so could i put the fire crackers with the herb inside and all natural peanut butter under the heat lamp for I dunno how long and keep the fire cracker in tin foil would it work and how long should I keep it under there. And how bad would it smell?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I think that might work I would say maybe 20-30 minutes and flip over halfway through hope it works