Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time making edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 420fun, Sep 1, 2013.

1. I was wondering if I could make pot pudding, could I just simmer the milk and mix the marijuana into it then just follow the instructions.

Thanks

2. Yeah man just use high fat milk or cream or something

3. Would 3.25% milk work? Or should I mix some cream in with the milk?

I, personally would use straight up heavy cream or maybe half and half if you can.

5. I'm curious about material to use! Can I use all the leaf (brown and yellow leaf too) or should I only use the healthy green leaf? I'm planning to make butter and use it to make cookies and brownies. Is it better to dry the leaf first or can u use fresh leaf too? This is my first attempt at making edibles and I'm worried that if I use the brown and yellow leaves my butter won't b as potant.