Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time making edibles. How much per "dose"?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Spectr, Mar 26, 2012.

1. So I will be making butter with 10g of some dank bud and then making brownies with that.

I will cook the butter for 6-8 hours before adding it to the brownies.

I will be following these recipes to make the butter/brownies as in my searches they seemed to be the most potent/delicious.

Butter: Cannabutter In 7 Easy Steps! - 420 Magazineâ„¢
    Brownies: Top 3 Pot Brownie Recipes recipe #3

If you know any better instructions than those listed please let me know.

My tolerance is at a medium level as I smoke 4-5 times a week.
    This bud gets me pretty baked off .2ish when smoked and quite f#$%ed up off .3
    In bud weight how much should I eat to get rly baked for a while?
    I was thinking start off with .4-.5ish see where that goes.

Thanks for the help.

2. Just letting you know There is alot of misinformation on the net, so be careful with the way you process your marijuana . I would just go with badkittys coco oil recipe. Sorry I dont have the link right now
    im on my ipod ill post when im on the comp if nobody else has

3. I'd say go for around .75 for a healthy dose. If you want a strong dose (I'd say my tolerance is right where yours is) I would go for .75 on the lighter side and 1g on the more heavy side.

4. I used 1.8 grams on a firecracker and it got me pretty fucked lol.

[​IMG]

5. I guess I'll start with a .75ish dose see how it goes.
    If its not strong enough then ill pack the bowl.
    I would do a coco oil but I dont have any coco oil nor do I want to buy it but I will checkout badkittys recipe.

6. Yea I checked out badkittys profile and it looks like he more than knows what hes doing and how to make the most potent of potent stuff.

I'm going to follow badkittys oil instead of the one linked earlier now.

I did however notice him saying somewhere in that that the average medicinal dose is .35 and what he says about eating about the same worth of what you smoke im going to start with .25 of a dose and go up from there if it doesnt work. Money isnt too big of a deal so if I waste a bit trying to find what works for me its not the end of the world.

7. Thats good cause it may take a few tries. Practice, practice, practice. Its easy tho and I'm sure you can do it.

8. You also used 1.8 grams lol. Do the oil method and you may have be sleeping ;)