Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Making Brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by gbakes, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Me and 2 or 3 of my friends have been planning for a while to smoke on a field trip thats coming up later this week. Our original plan was to roll a joint and conceal it in an emptied pen, then when we get free time to explore (our trip is to a state park), we were planning to smoke it. Now my friends are starting to think that we should not bring a joint, but instead we should make brownies and eat them before the trip. I have a few concerns about this.

1. I have never made or even eaten marijuana brownies or any other marijuana edible before, and neither have my friends. So, im concerned about the type of high that we would get from eating. I have heard that the high from edibles comes on suddenly and could take you by surprise, and that it can be very strong and sometimes overwhelming.
    2. I think we might probably screw up while trying to make the brownies and end up wasting a lot of good weed.

My first question is one of advice. What do you think we should do? Should we just roll a joint, or should we take the risk of making brownies and have to deal with the possible repurcussions?

My second question is, if we do end up deciding to make brownies, how much weed should we use so that we dont get too strong of an effect, and generally what is the process of making marijuana infused brownies?

2. Cook low grade, regs, or mids into 1 and ah alf cup of oil.
    Keep the oven on low and stir occasionaly for atleast 4 hours.
    Cool the oil.
    Follwo the dirctions on back on brownie box.

15-25G's of regs
    10-15 of mids

Dank= nono unless you got that dough dough

sorry for mispelling and not so helpfulness lol

3. If you aren't familiar with edibles, you'll have to decide how much of a risk you want to take. I've had both things happen to friends where they either got too high or not high at all on edibles. I think it really depends on body chemistry and learning about your tolerance beforehand. So if you don't have time to figure it out, I'd say go for the J.

Also, depends on how much 'security' will be at this field trip. State park field trips are the best if there is low security and you're allowed to wander off for a hike with friends.

I'd say go with what you know unless you wanna try something new.

And... Pot Brownies