First time LST Advice and comments welcome

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dropinbiking, Aug 22, 2019.

1. I appreciate the heads up. The ones I just started are still in solo cups. They live inside on their own shelf at night, and during they day they sit on a shelf on the deck alone. I'll be mindful before I put them into their grow tent. I'm in the works of setting one up now. I want to get them going inside soon to help avoid that issue, and so that the change in light doesn't throw them off too bad.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The training seems to have done well. Opened up a lot of growth. I almost think 2 of the plants got a nit low on nitrogen after doing some much work in the stem structure readjusting. We've had some rain so I haven't been able to let them dry out and water them as much, we will see how the next few days go.

Overall I've been happy with their shape and growth. Still un sure how I'm going to handle the rain going into late flowering, may have to move them in and out of the garage near harvest.

Here's a quick walkaround video, any comments or advice on how I can better my odd on a good yield I'd love to hear them.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Looking good, nice plants bro, as for yeild.....???? LOL

4. You decided when your putting them inside? Couple off pics on 3rd an 4th week 12/12..buds building up nicely 20190829_101627.jpg 20190826_135719.jpg 20190826_135637.jpg 20190828_122217.jpg 20190829_131545.jpg

5. You got nice strong looking bud branches there, youll get a decent yeild off em, all going well bro...

6. Had one blow over the other day, had to beef up my platforms. All is good. Would it harm them to run a bambo stake into the pots near the stalk? I want to be able to tie the main colas up later in flowering just incase heavy wind and or rain.

7. Nah, no harm it as long as you dont throw half a dozen at time, how near the stalk is near...i thought you were putting them inside bro, my mistake lol

8. I'd put a stake anywhere in the pots really, my only cocern is if it would damage any of the roots on its way in?

I've got the option to pull them inside overnight if it's going to be stormy or really bad. But I wanna keep them out in the sun as much as I can, we get some pretty goodw wind and rain around here this time of year, just wanna be extra careful, would hate for a cola to snap.

9. Not if you put in too many at a time, otherwise you'd cause some damage too the rootball imo

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah it's just a single small bambo stick about the size of a bukly pen.

• Like Like x 1