First Time LSD Trip

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ProjectDisciple, Nov 24, 2008.

1. So I just did Acid for my first time Friday, and I swear I got straight kicked in the balls. I had an amazing time because I took 2 so I was straight gone but it was great. I took 1 tab at 6 with 2 other guys then about 30 minutes when it started we played super smash bros. in slow mo. (Absolutely Insane on Acid) then we decided to walk down the street to Hooters and sat in front of the window for 30 minutes laughing like crackheads. After that we went down underneath a bridge next to a creek and I swear on my life I smoked a bowl next to a homeless guy and his wife. From seeing things I could look at the ground and see that the rocks shadows were turning into Red Crystals and blood growing out of the ground, so that was amazing. And as we were leaving the river/tunnel a Cop pulls someone over 20 feet in front of us. (Were holding onto a 3 foot bong with 12 ounces of bud). We were all stuck in a daze and from looking at the lights we thought we were getting pulled over, so that was all bad. Other then that it was an amazing experience and I had a great time.

2. a 3 foot bong and 12 ounces? holy shit thats alot to carry on you at one time. glad you had fun though, im getting some acid hopefully this week some time.

3. Sketchy shit happens. :p

4. Nice trip. Try it during the day next time and go swimming. It's the most incredible experience.