First time lower budget cfl grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dankyxbuds, Jul 12, 2016.

1. My local home Depot has fox farm Tiger Bloom. You can check your local store's inventory online. I've also seen it at Ag stores... like farm and fleet and tractor supply. Lowe's, Menards as well. But I highly recommend fox farm. You could buy their Grow Big if you want but it's geared towards vegging.

You for flowering you want sort of med-low N, a high phosphorus, and middle potassium.

2. The home depot's in my area exclusively sell miracle grow. Find a local hydro store, you'll be happier in the end.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I checked online, the hydro store is a little far but when i get a chance i will check it out... again the nutes i got are a little weak, idk if i should get more or not...

Attached Files:

4. So here is a little update...

About Day 18 of flower.
    Everything is lookin good... nugs are starting to form and they look beautiful... still getting some leaf symptoms... probly gunna get some cal-Mag... next water i will flush with destilled water... hope that will help...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Looking good im about the same amount of days into flowering as you, around 24 days

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Lookin good dude impressive yea unless u didn't spill any liquid on leaves I'd say u got a calcium Def wot u said should sort it, lookin forward till these girls fatten up really do like the look of ur cheap Ghetto setup great job buddy!!

Follow my continuous outdoor grow First Grow Outdoors

• Like Like x 1
  7. So... u come home and check out my ladies... im pretty sure one of them is growing some balls... i think its a hermie :( here are a few pics... what u guys think? Luckily it is one of the small ones..

Attached Files:

8. Sure does look like some balls next 24hrs will tell I'd say, if it is u Gonna pull it? Suppose you'll have to

9. I'd pull that quick if you are sure you can see some balls

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. give it a day or two. Male plants don't mature any faster than female plants. You'll be able to tell 100% if its really a male long before you have to worry about it pollinating the rest of your crop.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Whats up everyone... so its
    Day 23 of Flower, everything is looking beautiful... now i know why many people enjoy it. So the other day i went to home depot(hydro shop is closed on sunday) hoping they had some Cal-mag of course they didnt, but i got some different nutes... they are stronger and says "with calcium" so hopefully it helps... they are starting to bud nicely :).. also got a couple splitters and a pack of 23watt 3500k cfls... so i got 5 23watt cfls and one 200watt cfl... total 315watts... did a good bit of defoliation today... also was checkin out the possible hermie, seen those balls still there and some hairs growing behind them not coming from them... as soon as i touched one it fell off... idk if thats good or bad?.. once again thanks everyone for advice and for subbing!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Man lookin good very nice, I wouldn't over think the nutes thing, they seem to like wot they have, I fried my first run hard with nutes over thinking things, used just seasol an mollasses next run an didn't lose a leave till she started to fade, but had caterpillar issues

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looking very nice man! I'm new here and will be starting a journal soon. Keep the updates coming mate! :)

Sent from my LG-H850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey what's up everyone... sorry I haven't updated in a while... been dealing with some social life lol... so it is about day 32 of flowering... everything is looking really good... it seems like the 3 that came from mid grade bag seed is growing slower... Idk maybe they just don't look as good as the GG bag seed lol... anyway, I added more nutes about 3-4 days ago... also added some food grade DE mainly to prevent bugs... humidity is staying around 40-45% and Temps staying around 75... also I'm starting to notice a sweet minty smell around the area lol... I have a feeling it's gunna start stinking lol... so far the deficiency problem hasn't gotten any worse... one of the smaller plants has a bigger fan leaf on the bottom that's is crinkling and dying... Idk I'm not too worried about the smaller ones lol... anyway here are some more pics :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hey what's up.. here's a few more pics... not really an update... but just wondering... so you guys think they are developing slow?... it's been 37 days since I flipped to 12/12... the main plant the GG is looking good but doesn't seem to me to have got any bigger in the past 4-5 days... and the other 3 doesn't have any trichomes really... so Idk if its Cuz they are mid grade bag seed or what... Idk what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. looking pretty good I see some red hairs coming in, that means the plants are almost done. I wouldn't expect them to grow to much more in size, IF it were me I'd slowly start trimming off a couple bottom leaves a day to help the trichs fill up a little more. and thats the thing about bag seeds.....sometimes you get garbage,smokable but not a great thc production,unless you get lucky and get some bomb genetics. I wouldn't fertilize anymore either just straight water, but that's just my opinion....