First Time, Little nervous. Help me before i do something stupid :P.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by vinnypel2ella, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Just a quick question on what this could be...This is my thread in indoor growing if you wanna take a look at pics in there to get an idea how far along these are. I just wanted to get things straight before i try to troubleshoot on my own, as this is my first time chances are ill get it wrong and worsen my situation. The leaves on the bottom seem to slowly be turning yellow n getting these brown spots on them(this could be due to me spraying them with the lights on, which i immediately stopped doing after i read it was bad), i dont really think it could be nutrient burn as i haven't fed them since i transplanted into fox farm ocean forest on tuesday(fed watering before that tho). Im kinda stumped on what it could be, and also with the yellowing and spots, some of the leaves are tinting darkish blue/purple. I've read conflicting information on if this is normal or not. Thankyou so much in advance. And as of tonight, it will be my third night on 12/12. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Looks to me like its almost certainly due to low PH and nute problems. Im not very experienced with growing either, but maybe try just neutral watering's for a little while.

3. 41 views and 1 response. If its nothing just please say that ha.

4. well vinney thats getting nutes and water on ur leaves dont bother folair feed unless you got plently of air blowing on ur plants just dont get water on the leaves it acts like a magnifiing glass under the light, your plant will be fine

5. cool thanks.

6. The plant needs more Phosphorous (P)
    during flower. Thats it.

Freak
    :smoke: