Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time joint, Mach 2

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by a+stoner, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Sup blades, I posted a picture earlier last week about my firdt time joint, well and it was alright. This time I tried the dollar Method and I highly recommend. What do you guys think? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392242109.414144.jpg

Not your average smoker 😏

2. Invest in a rolling machine...  -_-

3. #3 Sammyy, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    Looks like if i hit it ill have half a gram of weed fly in my mouth

• Like Like x 4
  4. actually hit well

5. MAKE A BETTER CRUTCH WTF IS THAT!!

6. Hahahaha!

7. sorry dude :( only my second time rolling

8. It looks good :) you could use a little more practice on the filter end but your roll looks solid for your second time! You wouldn't want to see the first few joints I rolled haha they were disastrous. 

9. #9 Guest, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014

OP I highly suggest you do this IF you have paws and no thumbs, like a dog, or if your fingers do not work.

Otherwise keep at it, you'll get better in no time!  

Soon you'll be rolling like this….. :smoke:

Attached Files:

10. Don't listen to this guy, you don't need crutches to hit well. Just make sure your pulling end isn't loose and flabby so it lets stuff get by.

11. well you aren't very inviting are you?

12. your roll game is SHIT bro try again or get a JOINT-ROLLER

13. I never claimed to have a great "joint game". Take your condescending attitude somewhere else. Also, are you trying to yell "joint roller" at me? I don't understand the use of caps. THANKS

14. what's your problem? daddy leave you? jesus, gc has gotten some real a-hole members since I started lurking a few years ago..

• Like Like x 1
  15. IM SORRY THAT YOU CANT ROLL A SIMPLE FUCKING JOINT  :hide:                 YOU COULD BE CHEIFEN LIKE THIS GUY BUT U SUCK   :smoking: .............................. :ey:

16. thank you

• Like Like x 1

r kinda a dick

18. #18 enjoyandlive, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
  19. Big boy here

• Like Like x 1