first time indoor growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Q'illen, Sep 21, 2003.

1. i planted outside in may and im bringing my plants indoors.... my neighbor tells me that the leaves grow in the day(which i knew about) but he also says that the buds grow during the night? no one else has said the same thing so i dont know... if anyone knows write back.... and a nother question for processing, when u feel ur plants is good enough do u take it out of the plantewr and hang it up side down? or do u just pick them off? any tips would be helpfull thanks ~Q~

2. the plant gros at all times. everything else, sorry im full :)

3. 12 hours of daylight and 12 of dark will get those plants flowering(buds!!)
    dont know what you have but when they start forming buds and the hairs go from light to dark,(indoors about 3-6 weeks with a light)cut em trim all the large leaf off, hang em for 3-5 days trim the exce,ss leaf dry in about 9-12 days and smoke!!
    :)

4. in nyc i left plant outside until oct -nov and they were ready.
    different times with different plants
    dont let em get to cold (below 50 degree F)

5. thanks for the tips.... im going to try and some picks of what i got going on i hope its on the level.... cuz id be pissed not to get anything good... cuz th4e shit smells so good right now.... i can get high and go to my plants and smell them and its like a recap of smoking....