First Time Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420GrowSF, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Hey Wassup! New to Grasscity & indoor growing! Kinda looking for some feedback! I have a Kenley 300W Led Grow Light & 2x2x4 Feet Small Indoor Mylar Grow Tent (24"x 24"x 48")..

Is my light to low from my plants? Or to high?

Please any feedback is welcome
    Btw. The lil light spots on the bigger plant was going through nutrient deficiency, fixed her though

Pics of grow tent, light, & plants below vvvvvvv

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. With led lighting it all depends on the manufacturing. Usually it will have a PAR chart in the details / description and that will give you the best knowledge available. I keep my viparspectra 450w about 24-32 inches away

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. You need to drop your light to 18" from your plants. You're going to stretch the hell out of them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I lowered the light.. is this still high?

[​IMG]

5. Should be ok, if you notice that your girls are still stretching drop it a few inches, but that looks fine to me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm doin my first grow too. maybe we could help each other out and bounce ideas. What week you on ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. I was afraid if i put them too close that they would burn, but wasn't to sure, they been growing slow too so hopefully this boosts up the process. Thanks!

8. Definitely it will. Make sure you don't over water anything always keep an eye on your lights. But 18" won't burn your girls. I have 2 300w on one plant at about 12"

• Like Like x 1
  9. Light appears a little high. Looks like time to transplant the larger one. Soil looks saturated and dense. Pick could have been taken right after watering. What is your soil? When you re-pot, mix in perlite. Some go between 25-50 percent. Your plant will thank you in the end.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Disregard light height statement. You lowered it

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hopefully i see a difference, I'll be updating soon!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Update on my first grow!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]