first time indoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CDPKDayDreamer, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Hey everybody, I'm new at this, and I'm having done troubles, i have the perfect temp in my tent at 76.5 but my humidity is only 34%does anybody have any suggestions on how to get it up? And by the way there its no plants in there yet I'm testing the climate before i put em in, please help lol

2. Buy a small $20 Humidifier or you can spray water on the plants every couple hours. In my opinion 34% humidity isn't that bad.

3. Ya I've been hearing alot of different opinions on that subject, lol i would like to be somewhere in the middle around 46-60%, the humidifier won't mess with my temp will it?:smoking:

4. No, the only thing that affects the temp is the heat from the CFL or HID Lights.

5. The temps might rise a little if you upped the humidity

6. Well i went a bought a humidifier and it seems to be doin the trick. RH is at 47%and temp at 71-74 area. But I'm watering now and out seems to me there is alot of water runoff, can there be to much drainage?

7. How do i attach a pic to this thread?

8. looks like lots of perlite in the soil mix, which is why you have a lot of runoff... perlite doesn't hold water

that's fine, just know to keep a close eye on the plant, because it'll want water much sooner than one with a pot full of wet soil

9. add fert
    for soil u want to feed, water, water, etc
    u want 10% runoff after watering
    also when u put the plant in the tent the temp will rise some (living organism)
    manage attachments under go advanced or u can use imageshack.com