First Time Indoor Grow - Should I Flower?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Twiztedkidd86, Apr 16, 2016.

1. T is my first time growing indoors, just got my grow room built a few months ago. Should I flip to flowering now. Note, the 5 autoflowers and one other plant that is small will be coming out. They will be put elsewhere. It will just be the six biggest ones. The six biggest ones are almost 3 months old from seed and they have all been topped and tied down for the last 4 + weeks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You have a very nice looking grow/grow room if you are a 1st timer. Lol

When you flip is up to you and the height you have to work with and the cultivars your workin with. Sativas will stretch more then indicas. Probably better to flip early and see where you end up. Make adjustments on your next round.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Right on. They are 1' from dirt, topped, short and bushy. I figured flip now and figure out what they do. 6 different strains. Bought around 60 Feminized top strain seeds, and a few autos from overseas and wanted to try a few different ones lol. It's my first grow. I've done construction my whole life, lots of reading online and have been saving to do it right. A little over 6g into equipment and construction to build the veg, mother and flower room. But it's perfect, sealed, and an R Value of over 20. I have the auto flower strains in 3 gallons grow bags with 50/50 Foxfarm Ocean Forest / Happy Frog Mix With RO water ph'd to 6.5. The other ones I'm the photos are in 5 Gallon Smart Pots, with Foxfarm Nutes and promix. They are all really healthy right now

4. Def looks like you have done the research! Sounds like you have a good plan. Will you be posting updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. They will double to tripple in height after you switch to flower. a 1 foot plant will be a full grown 2-3 foot plant it's the best way to gauge when to flower, how tall do you want them? Flower at 1/3-1/2 that height.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OK. I'm pruning the bottom of the plants now. Giving them a week to recover then switching to flower. Can't wait. I'll post updates too