Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time in year i got bored of blazing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by topdog82, Dec 17, 2010.

1. For the first time in my two years of blazing 3-5 times a week, im bored of weed
    I usually never just smoke all day, I always smoke/eat/play videogames/music/talk with friends
    But this time, we just popped two edibles at 12 oclockish each, and i had a red bull. started blazing after the edibles kicked in
    Then blazed till 5ish or 6ish
    by 830ish i was just thinking "fuc, i dont even wanna party, im so dazed, i wanna go hom and sleep" I was sobered out kinda and came down of the red bull

For the first time in my life, i really just dont wanna blaz at all.

2. Then quit, why spend the dough on bud if you don't enjoy it

3. take a break, im kinda feeling this way myself.

4. Take a two week break, then smoke again. I bet you'll get high off your ass.
    Maybe even go so far as to put aside the money you would normally be spending during that two week time and buy yourself a sweet new bong??

5. Yeah I have felt that.

Actually I kinda wanna take abreak right now but I GOT SO MUCH BUD, good and bad thing :D

6. [​IMG]

7. You probably just got burned out. It happens when you smoke a lot. But by all means, no one is forcing you to smoke.. quit if you would like. Perhaps a THC break is in order.

8. Yes, why would you eat edibles and then drink a red bull? :eek::confused:

9. Take a Break....Like a Week or Two and Then Smoke

10. Good, the price just went down .00000000000001 cent(s) per gram for the rest of us. Thanks:wave: