First time in DWC, Gorilla Glue from ILGM

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Ibn Vapin, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Got a wee baby girl pokin' out of this jiffy pellet here. Had put one in before this, but my cats knocked the fucking dish over. I should really do this kind of thing in the spare room from now on. Note to self, eh?
    0926182231a.jpg

2. Gorilla glue is my favourite strain

Im also doing a DWC grow so check mine out, I’m definitely subbed up for this one!

Is it your first DWC? Or have you done this before?

*New Clones in DWC*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. First DWC, second grow. My first grow was Ginger Snap Cookies in soil.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thanks for that, I'll take a look tomorrow!

5. She's starting to crawl now. Standing a bit more upright compared to when I went to bed. 0927180602.jpg

6. How did you link your journal to your signature? I’ve tried and can’t figure it out, but I’m on mobile too

7. Hey buddy think I’ll pull up a pew. Always enjoy a good dwc grow. I’m pretty handy with hydro too if you have any questions :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. You have to go on the grasscity website and go to your journal.

Copy past it

On tappatalk go to your profile

Go to your settings, “signature”

Past it in the column

And delete the last numbers on the link to where the / is.

Save it and test it, if you like it than leave it, if not you can always change it and add to it.

Cheers!

N

*New Clones DWC Journal*
    https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/new-clones-in-dwc

9. I have it set up in signature on the website, but it won’t show up in posts. I have to copy and pate it each time, it’s just a pain

10. She's standing up pretty good now. Mmm already looking forward to growing it big. 0928181828.jpg

11. Got the bong as part of a box set from Grasscity's headshop. Ran me $140, and hits like a fucking beast. With a brand new screen if I'm not careful I'll hit hard enough to make my eyes cross lol.

12. F49D612D-545D-4B63-A4BB-DC3FB39E1F3B.jpeg 3C6F40B8-9FBB-4433-BCA4-1BE012471471.jpeg Had to restart because cats. Fuckers.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Photo Oct 20, 1 09 28 PM.jpg Photo Oct 20, 1 09 16 PM.jpg

Little lady is coming right on along. Glad as hell that I had someone I know where I could put her under some light. Was without power for 5 and a half fucking days, that's why she's still so small around week 3, bleh. Couple of days I just had her sitting in the window because that's all I had, then my buddy acquired a generator and was able to run power to his place, so I slid her under a light there. Bigtime whew, lol.

14. It's a fucking jungle in here!! Never seen that inner growth do like it's doing.

FDC81541-4AE0-4F25-9DBF-0640657FA5D6.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Day 37ish

Attached Files: