First time in California

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BigBlazer, May 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa the ganja, goddamn. First thing first, I've never been so high on a consist basis like this. Thanks to all the people that helped me get here and smoke that fire bud. I came out to Cali from ATL to trim buds, make hash, and work on a pot farm. My dreams since high school have all come true. I even was able to make the trip with my girlfriend, who to be honest set most of the trip up. This was definitely a magical time.

To be honest though this is like the best story.

I have never had a true dab before though I have a mildly relative tale to tell. My homies and I scraped up $40 all together to get a gram of some bho and unfortunately when they actually bought it I wasn't there so they smoked the shit AND broke the dab rig. Terrible, but the moment I set foot into where I was staying while I was here I was offered the biggest dab I ever took for the whole trip. I never realized how much smoked heats your body until dabs. I had to remove my jacket and lay down on the floor until I started zoning out in thought. I made the most unrealistic correlations of my past and my present. Was incredibly profound at the time. I swore I was breaking codes, man. It was ridiculois the morning after when I recalled it all.

• Like Like x 1