First Time I Smoked Weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wolf Shady, Jul 8, 2014.

1. I don't quite remember if this is the first time I smoked weed but I'm pretty sure it was this time in the beginning of 7th grade and I was 12 or 13 at the time , it's at least the first time I got really high. Well me and some friends in school would go to the bathroom after lunch and chill and I was always late to math. Well anyway there was me and 4 friends chilling in the bathroom after lunch and one of my homies told me to watch the hallway and he pulled out a water bottle bong and started to smoke up , they all smoked for a few minutes and another friend took my spot and told me to go ahead and get high so I took the bottle and took a few hits. So me and two of those friends had math together so we finally showed up with eyes red as the devils dick and messed around super high in class throwing things and laughing our asses off just high as hell and the teacher was out of the room most of that class so it worked out perfectly. My other two friends were in a class right by ours so we met up after class and laughed our asses off and we did this a lot more but Ill never forget that time and now I smoke all the time :)

Stay Lifted~

2. I feel you man :D