First time I smoked Marijuana

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by railroad1915, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Well the first time I smoked was in april of 2007. It was weird me and my friend johnny. were just sitting there we toked a bowl and it was really weird. I toked the bowl about 9 times outta the whole time. Like 10 minutes after I did that I started getting racing thoughts and stuff was repeating in my head like i was tripping in slow motion or something of the kind. I dont know if this was normal for the first time or not but I think it was. Or maybe I just had a panic attack. Well then i started riding my old yamaha 350 2 stroke r5 1970 bike home. then i forgot where i was going i had to think real hard where i was and when i was moving like 60 it felt like i was going twenty miles an hour. LOL yea thats my first time getting high.

2. First time I got high, things felt slow to me as well. First time I 'smoked' I didn't feel anything, but now that I look back its because I didnt' know what I was doing lol.

This is also in the wrong forum, bro. Should be in General Chill Out Zone or w/e.