Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time I smoked, Depersonalization?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chipsncheesef, Jan 4, 2012.

1. I'm remembering back when I was in 8th grade, me and my buddy smoked a fuck ton because we thought it wasn't working, about 20 min later while we were walking I got the highest I'd ever been (first time smoking). I was retarded for a while, and fine the next day obviously. I was sitting in the orthodontist and I randomly felt a mild but very noticeable high feeling, and it stayed for a few hours. I got extremely scared because I thought I'd be high forever and it wouldn't go away. Lol anyone know what caused this?

2. It just happens sometimes. It doesn't take THAT much to still be buzzed the next day, and you probably just didn't notice it until you were sitting in the orthodontist or were just so sure that you didn't feel anything that you didn't notice it until you were sitting there doing nothing.

3. Derealization - he feeling that things in one's surroundings are strange, unreal, or somehow altered, as seen in schizophrenia.

4. Sometimes I smell weed where there is none or I think my sweat smells like nug.

It doesn't though, just BO unfortunately.

5. It happends man to almost everyone dont worry and hey FREE HIGH why u complaining xD

Peace

6. scary isnt it...this happened to me yesterday, ive smoked about 6 times before aswell and it was the most unusual high ever.