First time, hydro, white widow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Finging Fingers, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Ok this is my first attempt. I planted two ww seedlings in flexi plug medium. I placed them in the cloning dome with water(ph6.5) up to the tray. I have a full spectrum and wide spectrum 2' light 12" away on 18/6 schedule. I placed closed the dome which kept the humidity in the mid to low 90s, with Temps in the mid to low 80s. My first sprout came up today 6/18 but looked droopy? Also the other seedling should be out soon. I've taken the dome off and have my humidity and Temps around 77. Does anyone have any a dive or help for me at this stage in the process? Any I'm put helps!! Also here's how she looks. Screenshot_2015-06-18-13-26-35.png

2. Well, it doesn't look too happy, good thing you removed the dome when you did because that will kill a seedling.  Just try to keep the temps low 80's if not in the 70's if you can, get air moving with a fan, and it should prop up. 

3. Thanks for the help. I thought I was supposed to keep the humidity up when it was first sprouting. I do have the temp in the mid 70s now with fans on. But my humidity still seems high, should I empty out the water in the tray?