First time hps (250w) - MasterKush

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Froskii420, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Nice
    It looks like it was a original leaf. They usually died on all the clones Iv ever had

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. sound cheers mightstart and put a drip of nutes in as there in 100% coco

• Like Like x 1
  3. Also think i may have overwatered the one on the right

4. Yeah I think so lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just chopped her it could have easily gone another week but i did it with no regrets :D 357 g (12oz) wet just off colas and quite abit of bottom buds i should have about 4+ oz dry not bad from 250w hps,atm every bud is soilid! but i must give credit to everyone on here for the help! And also the strain its self for making my life easy!! Been a good journey this one. But now on with next. See you guys soon.. will be back with a dryed out/ smoke report!

-->#fr0skii0n3#<--

• Like Like x 1
  6. Picture dont do justice on the sizes!! Second pic is all the bottom buds
    20190714_155759.jpg 20190714_155925.jpg

-->#fr0skii0n3#<--

7. The lighter for comparison 20190714_180057.jpg

-->#fr0skii0n3#<--

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nice man!! Congrats on your first harvest. Great feeling it is :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cheers it really is i did a lil one last year with just cool cfl was nothing like this, this is proper bud cheers for the help mate!! How should i be expecting dry do you reakon?

-->#fr0skii0n3#<--

• Like Like x 1
  10. Depends on you environment and how you go about it. But anywhere from 3-7 days is fairly average

• Like Like x 1
  11. How much you reakon it will dry out to pal?

12. If I had to guess I’d guess 3oz :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Buzzing thats mint! Im going to try and dry it as slow as possible tents at about 25c with intake and out take running!

• Like Like x 1
  14. #174 Froskii420, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    Planted my seeds yesterday x5 cookie kush might even plant my peyote cookie! Also waiting on my crystal gelato clone! Rooms taking shape now aswell! Hope the outtakes all good running down but it’s only place I could it! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. How long should they take to come through soil? They had cracked when I put them in the pot but not much taproot on them? TY

16. Patients friend, can take upwards of a week, quick as 2-3 days.
    Just let em do there thing

• Like Like x 1
  17. Read some proper s#!tty reviews about barneys farm seeds. If they dont sprout im gunna go back to Sensi seeds, and try there #Sensi skunk...

18. I have too.
    When I first gonna order my first bot seeds. I looked into them and everyone just trashed em

• Like Like x 1