First time hps (250w) - MasterKush

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Froskii420, Apr 21, 2019.

1. #141 Froskii420, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    Just bought one of these a battery syphon pump to empty my drip tray lol and it actually works! Will take a litre out my drip tray in a matter of seconds not bad for £6.99 *edit also my 5 cookie kush and 1 peyote cookies comes tomorro so I will start germinating ASAP and get my 5 new baby’s in the soil.. will add my monster cropped master kush to the mix aswell when it gets a bit bigger! [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Great work
    You gotta bright future buddy!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cheers mate! Proper getting into this now haha wish id started properly years ago!!

-->#fr0skii0n3#<--

4. Guwarnn then! :D:D 20190710_134439.jpg

-->#fr0skii0n3#<--

5. Is it overkill for me to use my bloomspect 600w LED on one seedling I just put it in soil yesterday still hasn’t sprouted & it’s about 36-39+c & almost 100F I still need to go buy a humidifier & dehumidifier plus extraction kit & I don’t have any nutes yet til this weekend I’m also using Miracle-Gro Indoor Soil

6. #146 Froskii420, Jul 10, 2019
    I’m no expert but I’d keep it about 2ft for a seedling just until it starts showing a couple of nodes.. then do the hand test. If it’s too hot for your hand it will be too hot for your plant mate imo. Also when you fit the extractor up it will drop the temps alot mirical grow soil should keep it going till you can get nutes as i think it has them in already

• Like Like x 1
  7. #147 Froskii420, Jul 10, 2019
    My new play room ;) [​IMG]
    Wont be using the iws system tho in the background, will be sticking to what i know for the minute and just getting the maximum out of 5 plants in a compost/Coco/perlite mix
    *edit x2 lumii black 600w ajusable lights still to go up

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looks dope man . Will be puppin out bud in no time

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cheers man! And Just as long as I’ve got enough to last between harvests I’ll be happy but more would be better haha :D

10. 48 DAYS FLOWER (FLUSH): started my flush today [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. I think there is some milky ones there! :D [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Spent a good half a day mixing my ratios of perlite,coco and peat to get to the last pot.... It was ripped :| Cheers hydro shop...

13. last pot for what?
    Looking good guu

• Like Like x 1
  14. for my next grow mate them cookie kush got 5 out of 5 germination just waiting to pot my last mix and chucking em in!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. How are your clones making out bud?

• Like Like x 1
  16. There doing well mate both have started re veg will get a pic up later pal wen i get a better camera, do you think my mk is ready to come down chopped tester off and it smashes youu, proper head high

-->#fr0skii0n3#<--

17. Abput 70% of hairs are brown cant tell with my loupe its too blurry

-->#fr0skii0n3#<--

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hairs can be confusing my last plants had almost all white hairs still but had some Amber trichomes It’s up to you buddy!
    If you harvest now, you’ll get something like the tester bud, head oriented clearer high and a lighter harvest.
    Harvest later your gunna get little thicker buds and you will sit on the couch for 2 hrs. Do what you feel is right :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. I will decide tomorrow then bud! It’s reyt exciting haha mi mates just cloned a perfect pheno of crystal gelato it’s mint! And he’s passing me one to chuck in with my next grow! Should have 8 plants if these monster cropped pull through.... AND AS PROMISED THE PICS OF THE FUTURE MONSTERS! [​IMG][​IMG] What are defficiancy is on those leaves???

• Like Like x 1