Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time, how can I make this situation work?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by B7o7r7, Oct 15, 2014.

1. So, I'm smoking weed for the first time tomorrow alongside two friends. My friend's prepared 3 joints for us.
    Problems:
    1- The place: we couldn't find anywhere indoors so we decided we're gonna take the entire second floor of a coffee shop that allows smoking. I've heard public places are the worst for smoking weed but I don't have many options.
    2- parents: I have a 6-10 window for getting high. I don't want my parents to know. Can I control myself? Tips?
    Thanks

2. #2 Mr. Alaskan Thunderfuck, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    you can just walk down the street. Just dont pass it when a car passes. if someone walks past you gotta hold the smoke for a long time

3. Don't smoke inside a coffee shop bad idea it'll reek and the smell will travel. Why do you need to smoke indoors? As for your parents knowing you should be sober but we can't tell if you can keep it together cause we've never smoked with you.

Cologne and eye drops are always handy for covering smell and look though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. eyes drops, spoof (check YouTube on a how to) or buy some Ozuim , gum or mints and you should be good.

5. Just smoke outside lol, go into your backyard and smoke if it's your first time you won't need 3 joints.

->I smoke weed<-

6. Do not smoke inside a public place dude lmao walk around or go to the park or a backyard. Carry mint gum and cologne and eye drops :)

Stay tokin
    Stay smokin

7. Don't worry too much, if you get too paranoid you won't enjoy it. Don't smoke in a public building, the place will reek and you'll likely be kicked out or have the police called on you. Personally being high around people is easy for me, but others say otherwise. Just act casual and like others said, gum and eyedrops should make it not noticeable 

8. #8 sammyjohollywood, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    If it's your first time you probably won't even get high

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Just go to bed at 10 before your parents get home, and if they question, just say you're extremely exhausted.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app