Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time hitting the bong.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by getstoned28, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Last night was the first time I hit the bong and...ummm that was crazy. Ive never been so high in my life.

2. just sounds weird to me because i take like 30 bong hits a day

3. hahaha bongs are fun

4. lmao, bong rips are my favorite

5. im use to smoking blunts and my first hit, they said I hit it like a punk so the next one I took a good sized hit and felt the full experience. Bong hits are insane

6. Bong hits are fun as hell. Lately I like bong hits in front of the mirror, love watching the milky goodness go down!

7. Keif through a bong. Fuck you in your face :bongin:

8. I still remember my first bong toke. It hurt and was unpleasant for awhile then everything just went crazy.

9. The first time I ever ripped my bong, I goddamn near coughed so hard I thought I was gonna throw up. Eyes got watery and I couldn't hardly breathe. I was gasping for breath but couldn't get any air. After all was said and done, it was FUCKING AMAZING. Mega stoned

10. Yeah my first bong hit was a very pleasant experience to say the least ;)
    Bongs are my favorites.

11. Bongs are intense to say the least..

12. bong-life :bongin:

oh how i wish i could still get kick you in the face hits from bongs might have to switch to a different way of toking instead for a bit

13. Bongs are the fuckin best bro

14. Mini-glass-bong-hits-for-life.

:D

15. my 15" glass bong is my first bong, and my favorite. :bongin:

16. My first ever time smoking was with a bong, man i was fucked

17. I hear ya brother!