First Time Hitting A Bong

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wolf Shady, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Well the first time I really got out of my mind high I was at a good friends house and his brother was over an he was older and graduated while me and my friend where in middle school still , we me and my friend always smoked in this tree house at his house cause his parents couldn't fit in the middle of the tree to climb the ladder so we could never get caught. And that night we went to his uncles house and borrowed a bong to smoke with with his brother. So we get the weed and get into the tree house and go to smoke but the chamber was gone :eek: so we eventually found it and went back to the tree house where we were chilling in a circle that 70s show style and his brother hit the bong first , keep in mind this was my first time hitting a bong also , so I get handed it and think to my self I wana get it so milky then clear the entire thing and I did , right as I exhaled I felt a weird feeling in my lungs then coughed uncontrollably for 10 minutes only then laid Down feeling sick to my stomach thinking I was about to puke , then the feeling went away and I started to feel like I was in a dream , I got so fucked up I didn't know what was happening and I saw patterns in almost everything , and I had to then leave the trees house cause we were leaving while I was high out of my mind and I decided it'd be good to climb out of the tree house and I grabbed the rim of the roof and the fucking 2x4 piece of wood snaps off and I fall down the side of the tree but ended up okay and we tripped for a while till I had to leave , that was like my 4th or 5th time smoking haha and ill never forget my first time super high/first time hitting a bong

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Bong hits are the shit. I love clearing a massive bowl in front of a newbie, and then ghosting the hit.

3. Seasoned smoker, but I've not heard this "ghosting", what's ghosting the hit? :)

4. Yeah man exactly , I now like bongs over everything now and I'm gonna buy a glass one soon now I just have a bong made from a tube , and socket and a Gatorade bottle but I love smoking them with lightweight and beginner smokers and get them to take huge hits its so chill and funny to watch them trip while I'm tripping and high as hell :D

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. It's when you hold your hit til no smoke comes out on the exhale if I'm correct

7. I'll never forget my first time hitting a bong. The bong was called the black pearl and boy did I set sail on her lol. Now I have 7 huge expensive bongs and wish I could still get that stoned.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I need to buy a bong alreadyyy..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

It's when you hold a hit in more than 5-7 seconds, the average time and when you exhale, the smoke is very thin therefore "ghosted".

You can even do multiple inhales with the same hit, a thing I learned from divers.

10. Yeah every time I want to hold in a hit I continue inhaling some more oxygen periodically, it helps you hold in your hits longer, very helpful tip for hitting hash or keef. Way too many noobs don't even hold in their hash rips for more than a second, you have to keep breathing in more to absorb ALL of the thc.

11. You gain nothing beneficial from ghosting a hit. 5-7 seconds is all you need to properly absorb the active ingredients. The only reason you feel "higher" is because the oxygen deprivation...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. OP how long ago did all that take place?

13. From what I've learned was that a ghost was a smoke trick where you blow a small little cloud out your mouth then inhale the cloud. But maybe with bongs it has a deferent term.

#ass&grass

14. ^^^I've heard what you're describing referred to as a 'ghostcatcher'. ghosting a hit (to my knowledge) is when you take a hit and hold the smoke in until the exhale is virtually nothing. it might help a little bit if you're trying to be stealthy but it certainly doesn't get you extra high or anything. actually just causes additional lung damage. but to each their own haha.

and my first time hitting a bong I got so high. I've definitely posted this on here before, but I was at a friend's house who sold, he went to reup and came back with a gram  of some super dank 'Rainbow Kush' (may or may not be BS) and we ripped his straight shooter bong a bunch. I was so high, I went to the corner store, got like 2 fruit pies, a few candy bars, some gummy worms, etc, ate it all in some random apartment complex's parking garage because it was out of the sun. then I stumbled home and fell asleep on the couch, only to awaken to my mother shaking me, reminding me I had a dentist appointment. I didn't go and proceeded to sleep about 18 hours until school the next day.