First time high?

Discussion in 'General' started by KrakenRider, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Did you get high your first time and if you did do you have a crazy story?

2. Well the actual first time it was schwag. I paid 15 for two joints..they weren't packed or anything. I got a little high but back then I didn't know any better so I was amazed (it was a small mental high) my bf and I had tickets for this indoors climbing thing at WonderWorks (its like a very psychedelic looking building. Everything is like neon and phosphorescent)..when I got there I got the freaking giggles in front of the employees..looking back, I had no eye drops, no perfume, and I was giggling like a retard, it was so obvious. Well when high that climb seemed a lot more scary when I got high it was crazy...we had to get down and home.

My second time smoke a while after the first one was the REAL first time I got high foreal. My boyfriend and I hot boxed his car..and it was a magical strange experience. It was like a mental and physical high. I remember not being able to control my hand and just shaking them..I kept telling my bf.."I can't control my hands" it was like someone took over my body but back then I didn't know how to control it. Tell I remember having the giggles again and rocking back and forth on the passenger seat...I was a hot mess lol

3. I smoked a ridiculously small amount, and was surprised when I didnt see unicorns or dragons and everything was normalish. It just left me laughing and cracking stupid jokes the whole night.

4. No, I didn't. :(

5. i went into hyperspace

6. i thought i was in hell. Everything around me felt like it was groundhogging (repeating over and over again)