Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ground Zero, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Well today was the first time I got High and dammit I don't think I ever want to do it again. I rolled a joint with tobbaco and some Marijuana and smoked it outside, after that my whole body was tingling, I thought it was pretty cool at first, but then I could not stand up no more and just had to sit down, I wanted to stay outside the whole time while high, but then I felt really weird, my heart was pumping like crazy and it felt like I could feel it pumping the blood, I layed down on the grass and closed my eye and I felt like I was being shocked, it felt good, but then I could not lay down no more, it felt like I had to keep switching positions I sat in or I felt sick, I eventually could not handle staying outside no more, because of all the noise and people, so I walked home, I knew my mum was home, so I just pretended to feel sick and layed in my bed, I felt so weird, It felt like I was melting away, I could feel hot liquid all over me, but in reality there is noting on me, my skin was dry, I then felt like I was going to puke, and I hate vomiting so I tried not to, so I just tried to sleep but I couldn't because I went all numb, I thought I was going to die, I started sweating a lot, and my heart was racing, I started to scream, I thought it was the end of my life and then, I find my self racing to the bath room to puke and after that I felt so much better and just took a nap. Another thing I noticed is that I was burping out smoke, which was pretty cool.

I must have smoked it wrong or some thing, I want to try again and enjoy it, but I am to scared now. I can only do it outside, and I have no friends who smoke so I can not hang out with any of them and do it , how can I make my experience better, I know people in college who smoke before college and just go through the day fine, how do they do it, how do they not get caught, do they like only smoke a little bit, I could not last 30 mins before I thought I was going to die

2. If your burping out smoke, that means you swallowed it....that could be why you fealt sick, when i.first started out.i.would feel sick to my stomach if i swallowed any....and you won't get that high everytime, that's because.it.was ur first time and the high overwhelmed u giving u anxiety and an increased heart beat

3. Yeah!

Don't smoke as much next time! I don't like joints... Hard to know when to stop for a newbie. Honestly, you should think about buying a cheap pipe! There not hard to hide at all. When you get a pipe, just smoke like half of a small bowl... Wait a half hour to see how it effects you, then if needed, smoke more! :)

4. "I remember my first joint!" Hahaha! Okay, in all seriousness you greened out man. It's the same as blacking out from drinking too much but ya smoked too much! Next time don't add tobacco! Take a joint, hit it a few times and put it out...see how you feel after that!. Also, if you are burping out smoke you are swallowing the smoke which makes A LOT of people sick to their stomach. Inhale, hold for a few seconds, exhale! Good luck bud is not for everyone though.

5. The tobacco is the prime reason for what you experienced, next time ditch the tobacco, it really makes the high shitty and nauseous.

6. I would avoid mixing in tobacco, and when you're inhaling you need to take in all oxygen for the last part of your breath to make sure the smoke actually goes into your lungs.

I also recommend not taking a drink/swallowing until you cough up all the smoke, because you can accidentally swallow it which causes nausea, vomiting, and stomach ulcers.

7. yea dont let this experience ruine cannabis for u, dont put a tobbacco piece in it next time, since without tolerance tobbacco will give u nasty effects, and just dont smoke an entire joint, smoke a quarter of the joint MAXIMUM!!!!, i remember when i started smoking i was with my friends ( about 5 friends ) we would smoke a half a gram between us five, so 0.1 g's each, its wayyyy enough for a noob , and ull have fun, and if its your first time you could try smoking with friends instead of alone, also have some food and music

8. It's also better to stay inside where you feel safe to avoid anxiety attacks if you're the paranoid type.

I could blaze in broad daylight and not care as long as no cops are around.

9. We should have a stick guide on how to enjoy your first session.

Too many people come in here asking how much to smoke, or post about having bad experiences.

10. Weed isn't like Alcohol for newcomers. With Alcohol you can have a few beers feel quezy then a few more and enjoy yourself while feeling fine. Bud is different for a first timer 5 or 6 hits is enough to get you high and a whole spliff is enough to finish you off! Your tolerance is still dangerously low to be blazing whole spliffs.

Oh and don't swollow the smoke lol. you numpty

11. Next time just don't smoke as much. Maybe half a joint. Also pop some headphones in and just relax bro.

12. Thats what I do every bludclart time haha earphones in, Ipod on, Spliff lit up :cool:

13. im guessin u had to sit down because u were dizzy. if so the tobacco caused that if u are not used to smoking it, plus it is harsh as hell to hit, way harsher than weed by itself, until youve smoked it a few times. i'd just stick with weed alone in a joint

14. Yah man, if you puked it means you were greening out. You smoked too much, which can be super shitty and make you feel uncomfortable, or swallowing smoke can do that to you also. If you were burping out smoke that means you swallowed it, and that could be why you felt sick. When you inhale, just don't swallow if you can. If you swallow AFTER all the smoke is in your lungs then you should be safe, just don't swallow WHILE the smokes going down, and maybe just smoke a little less next time. Don't let this one experience scare you away man :bongin:

15. LOL I smoke daily for a year about and I still cant do a whole joint (maybe if it was mids, but i only buy dank)... oh and dont mix tobacco in... just makes everything nasty.

You just got WAYYY too high. Next time, take 2 or 3 hits, depending on the quality, and just chill and enjoy the ride... Once weed turns on you for smoking too much, its not good... You can have a REALLY bad time...

16. Dude just smoke the weed. The tobacco is what made you sick, I guarantee it. I chained smoked 3 cigarettes and threw up. Too much nicotine man. Get a nice little bowl or something and just put a little weed in there and smoke it, start out small man. Work your way up.

17. Gotta go easy on your first time. Avoid the tobacco as well, that's just going to fuck you up. I did the same thing my first time and ended up vomiting the whole time - it sucked. Go slow, take it easy, and enjoy the ride.