First time here on GrassCity!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RobynBanks, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Hi everyone . This is my first time posting and first attemt at growing so yes I am a complete newb. I am very xcited and admittedly a little nervous. I have read and studied everything I could find over the past 25 yrs so I definatly think I know just enuff to be dangerous lol. Now is the time to try and c what happenes. I am looking foward to asking alot of question cause after all those yrs of reading I am more confused than ever lol. Thanx to everynone in advance and I look foward to learning from u all.

2. Good luck with ur grow , what strain are you growing?

3. hello I'm new here too, nice to meet you all :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm new here , been growing for 28 yrs and still learning, always grew outdoors. Past year been trying indoor I use advanced nutrients ph perfect and grow in perlite, hand water. I keep my mother in 5 gallon dwc. I am allowed to grow 10 plants legally and would like to know what size of air pump to get to do 10 5 gallon buckets and maybe 20 gallon reservoir . I have a small aquarium pump but don't find it to be enough bubbles.any suggestions would be great ! Oh sorry for being rude , Hello everyone