Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by liamaus, Feb 5, 2014.

1. #1 liamaus, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    Hi guys.
    Tomorrow I am buying 3 grams of weed of a dealer for $40 is that good is he ripping me of?
    Also I would like to know what is the best way to smoke for the first time, joints, pipes, bongs? and are there good ways to hide it from your parents?

2. Here an 8th (3.5 grams) runs about 30 to 35 depending on quality. As for what to smoke out of your first time, id say a pipe, cuz that's the first thing I smoked out of lol. If you know how to roll a j you could do that too. Bong rips might be a lil overwhelming for your first time. Also you might wanna erase your age from your post, just a heads up. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Did you get the money from your parents? :metal:

4. Best way to hide it smoke it all at once

5. #5 xxOgkushxx, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    earase the age. i took it out ur quote. smoke it all nd dont take it home or ur always at risk. but best way is in a vyle so it odesnt smell