Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time having weed delivered to me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by alienchild, Aug 5, 2012.

1. My parents are out of the city for the day and I'm having weed delivered to my home in a few hours. This is my first time buying weed, let alone having it delivered to me, and I've only ever smoked weed once (and I didn't get high).

So when the dealer arrives at your place, what exactly is it that you do? I'm assuming it's a given that you invite them inside to keep the exchange discreet. But once they're inside, do you let them know you're home alone? Do you let them stay for a while? Socializing isn't one of my stronger aspects, so I'd feel a hell of a lot awkward. I wouldn't know what to do besides offer them a glass of water. I've heard some people let their dealers stay for a bit and smoke, but that isn't an option in my case. I need the exchange to be over and done with asap, in case my parents come home sooner than expected.

If I'm buying an 8th for $40, can I expect to be robbed or ripped off? I have a pretty good idea of what an 8th of weed looks like and how to look for quality, but I've heard of some dealers who dip their weed in gasoline to make it more potent. In the guy's presence I know it's best to act like I know full well what I'm doing and avoid mentioning anything about myself being a first timer, but I think sooner or later they'd find out. What if the dealer tries to shoot/stab me? Being female, would they try to take advantage of me in any way? I own pepper spray but I doubt its effectiveness at gunpoint.

Basically, I'm dumb and any help would be appreciated.

2. Personally I wouldn't invite a dealer into my parents house. Especially if I was new to the smoking world (meaning you don't know the dealer very well if at all?).

Some dealers are the nicest people around, but some are out to cause trouble and if you don't know what your dealing with don't give out your address.
    Its always recommended to have a friend or two with you, particularly on the first deal and particularly are your a girl.

You're right 100% about not letting them know you're new. If you don't have a scale, ask them to scale it.

It's very unlikely they would shoot or stab you, but I think for your first time you're taking a few too unnecessary risks. Deals can easily be done in quiet public places, and like a said take a friend along.

Good luck, have fun and I hope the herb treats you well :)

3. I would defenitely have some friends with you. Invite the guy into the public spaces in your house, not into your room or anything. Ask him to scale it. If he says no, he's probably tryign to rip you off, but don't push the issue, because you don't wanna piss him off. Better to lose some bud then get shot, even if its a slim chance of him having a gun or knife.
    Also, if you're feeling up for it, its generally considered good etiquette to ask the dealer to smoke a little with you as a thank you, but if you don't feel comfortable with that its not really necessary.
    Just stay chill and calm. Make a quick deal. Say thank you, and show him to the door, again, very politely

4. Or you could just go to his car. Get in, say whatsup, exchange money for weed, say thanks, then go back to your house.

Personally I wouldn't invite my dealer unless I knew him well.

5. I'm not gonna act like I know a lot, as I've only ever bought once and my first time was last week. I was crazy nervous and did a lot of research. I had to find a connect and i'd never met the guy before. I got lost on the way there but he was chill and easy to work with. Scaled it out in front of me without me asking and gave me an extra .2. Overall I would say try not to be too nervous, as dealers are people too and a lot of weed dealers, from what I've heard, are just trying to earn a few extra dollars on the side and run an honest business. But I am new, so maybe I'm wrong. I would definitely have a friend with you and maybe do it somewhere semi public that you can walk to just for first time's safety sake. Good luck!

6. Don't let a complete stranger see where you live... Have him meet you at a nearby store or a corner by your house. But never actually at your house, and sure as hell not inside it if it's not someone you're not tight with.

7. just ask the guy what to do say you dont have weed brought to you often he will explain what needs done then leave

invite a friend and have him chill in other room

8. good luck....dont worry about a thing

9. Ya I wouldn't have a complete stranger come into your house, normally what I do is just meet my dealer at the end of my road and pick up in his car and we go separate ways. Definitely no need to show this guy where you live

10. You should be fine.

11. Having it relieved sounds like to catch a predator, weed edition hahah
    Plus the dealer would know where you live and that sucks

12. If you've never actually been high before definitely don't ask the dealer to stay and smoke, first time being high can be an experience you don't want people you're unfamiliar with around for it can get pretty intense.

13. Aha wow gasoline ... sour diesel is the only strain they dip gasoline in :rolls eyes:

14. Haha i see what you did there. weed edition because it's about marijuana and "to catch a predator" because she's a minor ;)

15. Just walk out when they get there, go to their window, get the weed, hand the guy money, say thanks, and leave. It really only takes like 20 seconds, nobody will be stabbing you over 40 dollars.

16. [quote name='"alienchild"']My parents are out of the city for the day and I'm having weed delivered to my home in a few hours. This is my first time buying weed, let alone having it delivered to me, and I've only ever smoked weed once (and I didn't get high).

So when the dealer arrives at your place, what exactly is it that you do? I'm assuming it's a given that you invite them inside to keep the exchange discreet. But once they're inside, do you let them know you're home alone? Do you let them stay for a while? Socializing isn't one of my stronger aspects, so I'd feel a hell of a lot awkward. I wouldn't know what to do besides offer them a glass of water. I've heard some people let their dealers stay for a bit and smoke, but that isn't an option in my case. I need the exchange to be over and done with asap, in case my parents come home sooner than expected.

If I'm buying an 8th for $40, can I expect to be robbed or ripped off? I have a pretty good idea of what an 8th of weed looks like and how to look for quality, but I've heard of some dealers who dip their weed in gasoline to make it more potent. In the guy's presence I know it's best to act like I know full well what I'm doing and avoid mentioning anything about myself being a first timer, but I think sooner or later they'd find out. What if the dealer tries to shoot/stab me? Being female, would they try to take advantage of me in any way? I own pepper spray but I doubt its effectiveness at gunpoint.

Basically, I'm dumb and any help would be appreciated.[/quote]

Lool. If you are debating whether you're going to get jumped or something then you should NOT buy off of him. When I go to my dealers house I go in, give him the money, grab the bud without even looking at it and walk out. That's the pro of having trustful dealers.

17. Read the first several lines of poster's post: If you don't know them, DON'T LET THEM IN YOUR HOME. YOU LIVE AND SLEEP THERE, DAWG. Meet 'em down the road, somewhere else. And don't even mess with them in the first place unless you know them through a good friend.

18. #19 Fickshun, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    First off, how do you know this guy? If he's some random dude you met on a street corner, than yea, you won't want to invite him into your house. That's just common sense imo.

Also I wouldn't worry about getting shot/robbed over such a small amount of money, but in this day and age, who knows? Three months ago a 14 year old pot-dealer shot and killed someone who gave him a counterfeit twenty in exchange for a gram in my city.