Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time having it delivered, I got questions...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omnipotent, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Do you have them go to your house?

Do people get robbed? (not going through my usual dealer)

How does it usually go down?

2. go outside to a few houses down, make transaction at the window or in the car, there is always the chance of getting robbed if you dont know who youre dealing with so be strapped and dont take much cash, how much are u getting

3. Just an eighth, I figured I could come out through my backyard. Maybe have them meet me at d corner store

4. My guy just pulls up outside and I'll just do the exchange through the window unless someone's around then I'll get in the car and small talk for a few minutes til it's less sus.

I suppose there is potential to get robbed but my dealers a top bloke so I don't have to worry.

Just make sure you have product in hand before you pass cash through a window. And if you get in the car don't shut the door the whole way just leave it slightly cracked

5. Yeah no dealer is going to toss a customer for $60, unless they straight broke lol.

6. i don't deal with guys unless they are friends with my friends. so i don't worry about this and I wouldn't put myself in a situation where i would worry about getting robbed. so yes my friends bring my bud to my house all the time. but i don't hang around thugs though

7. Thanks for the advice

8. Sounds like you don't even know them? I'd be careful just in case

9. Omnipotent, always be careful with someone you don't know, today people will kill ya for a quarter. The upside to it is you got a full encyclopedia of people here like myself, my advice would be that is if you are a casual to rec. smoker than it would better to get some good seeds and grow your own. Try keeping 2 going at all times one in bloom and the other in veg, when you harvest the one start the other in bloom and start you next veg one. this way you always have a constant supply that you know is good quality.

10. [quote name='"darksoulwandern"']Omnipotent, always be careful with someone you don't know, today people will kill ya for a quarter. The upside to it is you got a full encyclopedia of people here like myself, my advice would be that is if you are a casual to rec. smoker than it would better to get some good seeds and grow your own. Try keeping 2 going at all times one in bloom and the other in veg, when you harvest the one start the other in bloom and start you next veg one. this way you always have a constant supply that you know is good quality.[/quote]
    I plan on it, but my current situation doesn't permit it. Thanks for the advice though.

11. why the fuck would you leave the door open? if your getting in my car, dont be a sketch, close that shit. it makes it seem like your gonna make a run for it, hand on the door ready to leave and shit.

12. seriously man. Picking up should not be so stressful. Dealers are jsut businesspeople they don't wanna screw you too badly (they might skimp a little)

13. lol you sir have obviously been lucky and never had an asshole dealer. There are many people who will steal your money or skimp on the bag. Some people are greedy and just have no morals

14. I'd say a good percentage of dealers arent looking to fuck you over. I've never been robbed or ripped off... its shouldn't be so complicated. If you fear your own safety then get a new dealer or move out of the ghetto lol

As for your question OP, my guy usually pulls up in front of my house, I get in (close the door completely lol) say whatsup get the weed give them the money and then say thanks and be on my way. It's not that hard man

15. True true.

If it's less weight they will skimp a few tenths of a g but if it's more like an ounce or more you can never be to careful, $400 is a lot to some people.

Just be careful OP if you don't know the neighborhood to well then don't have him pull up at you'r own house bc some people might know. A person driving up, you get in his car for like 5min, get out and they drive off seems a little out of the ordinary.

16. I'm not talking wide open hand on the handle ready to run, or are your comprehension skills just sub-par?

I said you could leave it open a crack, like closed but not lockable. Few reasons for this, primarily if it's going to be a quick transaction, in and out it's easier than shutting the door completely.

Or, if you have a sketch dealer or it's someone you don't know and you're buying a reasonable amount, it will prevent them from using the central locking to keep you in car and robbing you and will also prevent any child-lock that may be equipped on the door.

I've never been in that situation but it was a valid suggestion, so why the fuck don't you take your hostility elsewhere chump :cool: