Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Hair Follicle Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Txusboi21, Mar 11, 2012.

1. So I got a interview with this awesome job here in my town and they wanna hire me that's the good news, the bad news is they wanted me to take a hair follicle test so I did but before I did I ran to my local head shop and bought this product named All Clear by Purity Labs. I went home and washed my hair really good and combed the gel through my hair and left it there for 15 minutes, as soon as I was done doing that I took off to go take the test because the guy at my local head shop said to get the best results take the test right after I wash my hair with the product so I did just that, my question is though does anyone think I will pass??

The last time I cut my hair was about a month ago and since then I have smoked about or around 8 grams Idk if you would consider that a heavy smoke or not but I'm really worried about the results does anyone think I will pass or fail?