first time grown indoor

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pitbulljd900, Mar 11, 2016.

1. i want to know when should i give my plants foxfarm tiger bloom ans big grow?
    can you tell me how my setup look?
    they are 2 weeks old and has been in the light for 24 hours everyday. i water them when they feel dry.
    i just want to know how my setup look? and what should i do next[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [​IMG]
    Sorry i'd comment on the setup but i know nothing about those lamps. Plants lookin nice.

• Like Like x 1
  3. should i change anything? i water them today. they been on light for 24hours and 2 week

4. I water when the soils dry, i go by the weight of the pot. pick it up dry before you water and remember the weight. if it's much heavier don't water. i prefer 18/6 light/dark for veg so they get some sleep and proper growth in the rhizosphere. They look pretty good to me, whatever your doing is working for now. i don't know those lights so i can't really comment on those with any reliability. when to feed is really a matter of what soil your using, if the cotyledons are yellowing it's a good time to start adding nutes imo. Looks like you might want bigger pots soon. i got from a solo cup to a 1 gallon to a 5 or 7 gallon.

5. i use foxfarm ocean and happy fog

6. and the light cfl

7. 200watts

8. First I would transplant into bigger pots and then give them another 3-4 weeks before feeding.

Bottled nutrients don't make your plant grow bigger or faster. They are supposed to supplement whatever your plants aren't getting from your medium, and your plants should get everything they need for the next month if you pot up.

9. when should i transplant.

10. I transplant at 4 weeks .

Transplant when the soil is dry. Drier then usual too.

Soak soil after transplant

11. thank yoi for the information and can i ask more questions if i need to

12. 3 female
    3 unknown sex
    1 male.
    my babys is here.
    we put a meter in the soil and
    unknow sex[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

female 1.
    [​IMG][​IMG]