First time growing!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by needtogrow, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Im a new grower and i need someone to either tell me or give me a site to go to to explain in easy terms "how to grow". I NEED HELP FAST!

2. what are the cheepist ways to grow? I would like a easy grow guide to help me through.

3. check the grow guides in all these forums...there should be one by vatalaco check indoor growing and some things sid has as a sticky..they all help alot,..

4. cheapest would be outdoor. grOwer has a very detailed growing guide in the outdoor forum.

5. Thanks for the info. i really appreciat it. but it would still really help me out if i could get some more info.

6. Thanks for the info but i could really use some more. I really would like to cultivate a good crop in my stoner den.

7. I would say that if you need more info to read up, there is tons of it everywhere online!!!

8. hey man i got the perfect site for you.. sidious gave it to me and i think that i should spread the word. it realy helped me ALOT!! thanks sid. but uh this has EVERYTHING u need to know about growing! Thanks again Sid!!

www.geocities.com/quickgrowguide

9. i have to agree here...im constantly clicking on sids link to help me out...

also bfore i found this wonderland i was searching by typing in "marijuana grow guides, cannabis cultivation" etc...theres heaps of them...

also try www.1stmarijuanagrowerspage.com/links.html