First Time Growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigsawsawicki, Apr 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hi! This is my very first post! I'm going to document my very first grow season. So let's get started.
    Ordering Seeeds-
    I live in Wisconsin and had never ordered seeds prior to know. I asked around and no one had seeds. I looked through a few US seed banks and thought the prices were too high. Since this was my first time I wanted at least 15 seeds cuz I know a lot can go wrong. I extensively researched the best places to buy seeds from and I really liked Nirvana. I liked some of the autostrians and was going to give them a shot. I then read some reviews on them that were poor and decided I should move it to attitude. I found attitude had the best promotions to get the most bang for your buck. However, I kept on fucking up the bitcoin process so I couldn't pay to attitude. I had to revert back to nirvana but I can truly say I don't regret it one bit. It was a little sketchy having to mail cash over seas. I put mine in a normal card and pretended it was a birthday card. I was really paranoid that the money wouldn't make it there so I kept emailing the team at nirvana. I always got a response and they were always positive. About 7-8 days later I got a payment confirmation email, and 2 days after an email stating that my order was now shipped. I'm awaiting the arrival now, and expect it to take anywhere from 1-2 weeks. As soon as I get my seeds I'll update this post.

• Like Like x 1

2. What strains did you get and what equipment are you using ?

3. A 5 pack of lemon og haze, blueberry kush and Swiss cheese. I'm guerrilla growing and using my own compost. Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. My guy just got the seeds from Nirvana, very happy with the company and would fully recommend them.

6. Got my seeds. Very discreet and very practical. What it came in made it easy to take out which was nice. Also got a few freebies. My set up for germinating is (I'm using the paper towel method) I put the zip locks in a black shoe box that I have in the window and there's a running iPad in there for extra warmth. Excited to start growing!

7. Used the wet paper towel method, popping 24/26 seeds. Saw the first ones pop around 24 hours, another wave at 36, and at 48 I took them all off. Only two hadn't popped but I went and planted them anyway. Starting with the solo cup method but I also have 4 seeds going in an ice cream bucket that I'm gonna try to grow at home.