First time growing with vegamatrix

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by dannyd4114, Jan 9, 2016.

1. I am on my second grow and I am trying kyle kushman nutrient line called vegamatrix I bought the starter kit has all six grow, bloom, boost, prime zyme, amp-it, and hard and quick.
    I am growing 4 feminized blackjack from nirvana seeds and I have another one that was just a freebie from nirvana because I dropped the 5th feminized blackjack seed and could not find it and I already had the pots ready so I just grabbed one of the freebies and planted it, but with the 4 feminized blackjack seeds I put them in water for 24 hours then plant them in roots organic and I little extra perlite and put then under my Mars 2 900 and the freebie is under a Mars 300.
    So far the vegamatrix is working great the leafs are pointing up at the light, and u will see in the picks that the tops all look different I tried a couple different techniques for topping and I have it all written down what I did to each one to see what way works best for me and I have it planed to put up a scrog net using pvc pipes, if u notice and thing in my pic or if u have any advice I am a open book still learning everyday.

Stay green golden boy

Attached Files:

2. damm i wish you had asked us first. do you even know whats in these bottles?

3. Well I have smoked some grown with vegamatrix best smoke I ever had so I wanted to try to grow with it myself and so far they are the healthiest plants I have seen

4. Danny, that is not what he asked. Do you know if all those vegamatrix nutes are all organic? You might have posted in the wrong area. This is the organic section, just saying, but I am sure you knew that already :)

5. You mean there is nothing organic about how KK steals your money by putting some stuff in a plastic bottle and markets it to the masses of sheep ? Huh...

6. is this the stuff that was suppose to be 95% organic? i tried looking at the MSDS but none of the ingredients are listed.

7. My next starter batch of soil :) I am going to order from Fedco in Maine, so fricken excited for this. I hope to have a mini ecosystem in my room. I am thinking about also building a large container out of PVC frame and garden fabric to make this soil in. Thinking about 30 gallons or so and add some real worms in to it :D But, check out my order from FEDCO-
    Quan
    Item

1)8178 MPM (Microbial Plant Mix) A: 10.0#gallon $21.50

2)8190 Azomite, Micronized A: 4.0#$6.00

2)8220 Lime, Dolomitic A: 5.0#$4.00

3)8238 Sea-90 A: 5.0#$4.75

4)8268 Alfalfa Meal
    OG A: 5.0#$7.00

5)8319 Worm Castings B: 20.0#20 quart $27.50

6)8346 Vermont Compost Plus
    A: 60.0#60 quart $40.00

You have opted to have your order shipped.
    Generally, we ship your order within one week -- year round.
    If you would prefer to pick up your order, click the
    "Pickup” button below and then click the
    "Update Order”
    Subtotal(s)
    $110.75

8. #10 AnonymousBuds, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
    Well I'm subbed up anyway. But agree fuck bottled anything besides Molasses. Lol. Curious to see how the Diff techs work for you. I am a mainliner when I grow.
    Keep us updated man. New month some new pics possibly?