First Time Growing... Very Easy Set Up

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by blingbling49, May 13, 2009.

1. Hello, this was my first time growing and I wanted to share a little of my story with you. I do not have pictures up yet but I will later today. I wanted to grow a few plants basically just to see if I could do it. I am a college student with barely any money so I did not invest much money into this but I think from my results so far I am very very happy.

I have 4 plants growing in 99 cent plastic pots. I have used no nutes, never checked PH, and only used 2 CFL lights, I believe both of them being around 40 watts, they were only $8 each. With such a simple setup and not even that much light I am surprised with how well the plants have grown and flowered. I will be posting pics later but I think this set up has worked great for me and costing me all under $20. Stay tuned for the pictures:hello:

2. Pictures... Sorry about quality

Attached Files:

3. you only got 2 lights in there?!?! holy F man. those plants dont look bad at all imo for what you got...geez. i do believe though you are gonna struggle getting any half decent buds off those.

maybe not grow so many next time so you can focus on...like 1 plant.

nice work as far as keepin them green though. you got that part down..

4. Thanks man.. I had 8 plants growing under the 2 lights but 4 of them turned out to be male. Next time I grow I am going to invest more money into a better lighting system but this time was basically me just seeing if I can do it. Total I've spent about $30 including electricity, and here a half 8th is $30 so as long as I yield more than a half 8th I will be satisfied :)