First time growing, tons of questions!

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by TheCrimsonKing, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Hey i'm new to smoking, and I've decided since bud costs like $10-20 a gram (normally) and I smoke like 3 grams a sesh, so thats expensive right there just for like a few hours fun.

So I want to start growing. I live with my parents so I can't grow indoors.
    So.....out doors is the only option!

I live in Michigan (winter is comming) and I live near a lake. Okay well its almost September, so it's gonna start getting a little chilly. I have probably 3 months until it starts snowing... so do you think I can grow? It will be cold, but I heard strains like Alaskan Thunder Fuck can handle it. Also since I live near a lake can I just plant the weed next to it so it can get lots of water? (lots of healthy plant growth next to the lake, so probably really good conditions there)

Tell me what you guys think....ohh and gimme advice on growing outdoors and stuff...

It will get lots of sunlight, too.

2. We'll be glad to help you with specific questions.

But I doubt if anyone will do your homework for you.

Start reading, especially the stickys in all the forums. Research is your friend.

Wet

3. Crimson King,

First off.....welcome to Grasscity and our organics forum. As wetdog suggests, the search function is your friend. I think this link will answer your questions. The section entitled "Cultivation Requirements" should be a start.

Again, welcome,

chunk

4. Thanks, I'm going to read that right now (may take a while, big read :O)

After a little research, I might even make a micro grow in a PC case!

5. Good luck. Read, read, read.

The micro grow might actually be really good for you. It is definetly, especially in Michigan, waaaaay too late to start anything outdoors right now.

Do alot of reading, try the pc case, and you will be ready when spring comes.

peace.

jerry.