First time growing pot

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by noob3, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Ok so this is my first time growing pot and yesterday i put my weed plant in a different pot because i got profesional soil for it instead of the outdoor soil and than i was trying to gently take it out but while taking it off the seed shell fell off(when picking it up it fell off) i wasn't sure if it was bad to force the seed out of its shell and than today i tried taking it out of the soil because i wanted to fix the root on it because yesterday it was crocet like a half circle and while taking it out i accidentally got the leaves to get out and im not sure if forcing it like this is healthy and the roots were not crocet like yesterday but like a normal line and looked smaller i think i broke some of the root????

Attached Files:

2. Handle a seed as you would a newborn child. Gently, softly, and carefully. You will be lucky if it grows.

3. I got that if i keep it on 24 hour lighting now will it help or should i contiune 18/6

4. Lighting us preference during seed/veg stage. It doesn't matter.

5. ok thank you so right now im just hoping its still alive.

6. Basically, its very forgiving so hopefully it'll still root and plant. To ease your mind a little, I ripped a plant out of dirt, transplanted it, and ended up with avg/slightly lower yield then plants of same strain in same conditions

7. Thanks that did help a bit.