First Time Growing Outdoor.. PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ScrewbyDoo618, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Have A few questions and how does this plant look to you guys? It's about 3 1/2 weeks old and I'm growing outdoor. Unknown strain/bagseed.. In organic soil, perlite, and vermiculite. I also have Fox Farm Trio Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom. 

Any advice is appreciated. :)

Attached Files:

• 036.jpg
      036.jpg
      File size:
      277.7 KB
      Views:
    • 037.jpg
      037.jpg
      File size:
      241.8 KB
      Views:
    • 038.jpg
      038.jpg
      File size:
      197.5 KB
      Views:
    • 039.jpg
      039.jpg
      File size:
      317.6 KB
      Views:
    • 040.jpg
      040.jpg
      File size:
      242.6 KB
      Views:
    • 041.jpg
      041.jpg
      File size:
      224.7 KB
      Views:
  2. When are you planning to put it out? Also, when I grow outdoor from bagseed, I like to have many plants going. If that's a male you're screwed. 

3. lol I actually have a lot more than this but they all look the same. Hopefully I won't have too many males. I was thinking on transplanting it when it gets a little bigger into 5 gallon buckets, then when they get bigger in those, dig holes about 15 gallons deep. 

4. Damn. You'll have some monsters if you go with 15 gallons. Make sure to get plenty of Nitrogen in your soil. If you don't, your plants won't take advantage of the potential growth.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. so even with just some mids, it'll get bigger just by the holes? i have that red clay dirt here where i live and it is such a bitch to dig without hitting shit loads of rocks. :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yeah. Bigger, Wider holes, produce bigger, wider plants. If you fill a big hole with good soil and nutes you're good to go.

7. sweet, can't wait. i have some trainwreck and cheese just popping out of the soil now, and my order of pineapple chunk, orange bud, exodus cheese, vanilla kush and hawaiian snow are almost here for me. :) plan to keep a grow journal on here or something.

Do it dude. Grow journals are great for any type of cultivation. As long as the interwebs and GC.com are around you can have access to all the info and pics that YOU have posted. Good idea to keep data for future grows.

Plus this is a great space to keep yourself motivated. People are generally really supportive of anyone that grows. Be open to any and all advice, BUT always take the conservative approach to your grow. Follow your gut! Research and the acquisition of knowledge never ends! 

-B350

9. i figured this place would help me a lot with anything that happens. :) thanks for your support. i'd REALLY like to get a couple pounds off my non-mids but maybe i am being unrealistic lol

10. not at all if you've got 15 gal holes 2 lbs is a for sure thing.. lol i dig 7.5-10 gal. they get huge outside its glorious.. just make sure they have some nice shade during hot evenings i use trees but catch all morning sun glorious.

11. the place i currently have them at gets about 12 hours of direct sun then i bring them inside for an extra 6 hours for extra light. pineapple chunk is what i'm most excited about bc it might be the most potent out of the other strains i have. when should i start stress training? i want buds EVERYWHERE lol

12. Start the stress training when the plants have 3-4 leaf-sets/nodes. I'll be doing the same thing this year.