First time growing - L.A. Cheese and Chocolope 1200w + CFL

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by zoso925, Oct 21, 2013.

1. This is my first time growing by myself and have a medical card for my state. 

All in 7 gallon buckets, I'm growing 2 L.A. Cheese Indica dominant and are a good 3 feet tall with a lot of golf ball size nuggets all over. Other 2 are Chocolope Sativa dominant and she is 4 1/2 feet tall with really long branches. The branches could be a good 3 feet long and it's a crazy jungle of other branches growing off the main branch.

For lighting I'm using two 600w HPS with air tubes and also have a 600w CFL equivalent to bring in some blue spectrum.

They started out as clones and vegged them out a good month. I'm currently into week 4 now and the smaller LA Cheese are spread out more.

** 2 1/2 weeks into flowering

Untitled-3.jpg

** 4 weeks Chocolope Cola and middle branch

Untitled-6.jpg Untitled-5.jpg Untitled-4.jpg

** 4 weeks Chocolope Cola and branch with some orange hairs

Untitled-2.jpg Untitled-1.jpg

2. It's currently going about 4 1/2 weeks now.   For the Chocolope, it's almost 5 feet tall and started out as a 8" Clone.  I bought a few extra shower curtain rods and positioned them randomly to tie up the branches and stuff.   I think this plant would be insane if it started from seed they way it's been growing.

Some of the branches are like 3 feet long and have other branches and buds growing like crazy off the branches.  It seems the Chocolope will be a multi-harvest.

I got the close-up buds mixed up but the LA Cheese has more crystals on it but not many orange hairs in general.    The LA Cheese started out as a 6" clone and good 3 feet or so.

** Chocolope

2T6B3164.JPG 2T6B3158.JPG

** LA Cheese

2T6B3161.JPG

** LA Cheese and Chocolope buds.   Chocholope has slightly more orange hairs
    2T6B3148.JPG 2T6B3149.JPG 2T6B3172.JPG 2T6B3175.JPG