First time growing, just a few questions with Pictures

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by DragonPie, Jun 3, 2009.

1. I made some mounds and planted a bunch of seed all through these legit woods in sunny spots. Basically the plants sprouted but then I started seeing other plants come up. I placed cups over them so far and they seem to be doing okay but have been getting too much rain. Its my first time growing so I'm not sure if everything shown is weed or actually weeds?? Please help, thanks : )

[​IMG]

2. sorry man the first set of leaves would have to be more rounded, and by this time there would be the second set showing also if it was real weed

3. Well Im super amatuer but its been hardly a week, a bad week with little sun. Still no hope ?

4. Uh....those don't look like marijuana sprouts...

It can take upwards of 2 weeks to sprout sometimes though, so good luck.

5. that aint weed homie

6. I am very thankful for all your advice. Are these any better? Just baby sprouts.

[​IMG]

7. that looks like mj to me

8. those are MJ sprouts. I am on my first grow, but all mine looked like those. try to train that one to stand up straight.

9. that LAST PICTURE is 100% cannabis the other pictures before it are not, good luck

10. those two new pics look like it. Looks like they werent all weeds.

11. Any advice on getting them going strong? I don't know if they get enough sunlight as I want them to.

Thanks everyone

;)

12. You should shoot for like 9 hours direct sun, thats ideal. 5 hours is about the minimum for a good plant.