first time growing indoors

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by whoknows42101, Mar 19, 2009.

1. this is the first time that i have grown. hell i havent even been around any plants that were growning. i just have always smoked the shit. so im new to this whole experience just testing the water to see if there is potential to keep going at it. so let me know what you think..

also wondering if anybody knew how close it is to being able to harvest it. have one of my friends thats grown some a few times and he says it looks pretty close about a week or two but i dont know... any help with this???

by the way the plant is a cross between hindu kush and skunk. so that tells you how it is smelling right now. smells great

it has been in the flowering stage for 5 weeks now.

Attached Files:

2. very nice mate.
    did the person or breeder not specify how long the flowering period would roughly be? get a magnifying glass and look at the trichomes, read up on what way you like your smpke and harvest when the thrichomes are the right color you want.

3. Trichome_chart1.jpg

4. know the told me the flowering period was typically 6 to 8 weeks. depending on my taste. just wondering if it looked as if it was maturing good. new to this just curious as to how good of a grow it was. i bought it as a clone from a co-op here in town. it was about 10 inches tall when i got it. paid 20 bucks for it.