First time growing indoors.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Rwsj, Apr 7, 2016.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1254 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looking good overall. Just make sure you don't have that light too close to them and burn them with it. I'm assuming that's a HID bulb you've got over them there and those babies can burn hot. But they do produce some seriously beautiful plants in veg. I have got to do some air conditioner swapping and upgrading and when I do, I'm doing to add one to my veg area. Right now we are using 4' 4-bulb T5's which work fine, but a friend of mine has a little closet grow and he uses a 600 watt hid/hps fixture over 2 plants. When it got time for a transplant, I went by and showed him how we had always done it but when I pulled his plant out of the 1 gallon pot it was in, the root system on that thing was absolutely tremendous. I got some clones off his plants before he put them into flower and brought them back and have vegged them under the CFLs and so far, my root system has been nothing like what his was with the HID. Soooooo, all that to say that I want to give them a try in my veg room. LOL If you use good soil, understand how to water without flooding your plants and manage the pH of the water you use, you've pretty much got it licked. So just sit back and watch these babies turn into luscious and beautiful plants. Also, not sure what size bulb you're using in your fixture, but be sure not to overcrowd your light once you go into flowering mode. These things are going to double and/or triple in size during the flower cycle and having too many under a light not strong enough to support that many plants only creates a bunch of shading and your plant doesn't produce all that it is capable of producing. The size and density of your buds is directly related to the amount of good powerful lighting it gets during the flower cycle...not how many chemicals you can pour into the pot which is what a lot of new growers seem to think. LOL Good luck! TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Have them on 1000 watt MH. Lights about a foot away. Temps is 77 humidity 35 . 70 when lights are off. I just transplanted them from one gallon pot to the 7 gallon smart pots 2 days ago. That's a 60x60x80 tent.

Sent from my XT1254 using Grasscity Forum mobile app