First time growing indoor/outdoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Deezenutz420, Mar 25, 2019.

1. So here's the thing. Our state (michigan) just became legal for recreational use. Now I been waiting for this moment my whole life. I grown a few plants here or there with a buddy he mostly did the work I just tried to absorb most of what he knew. I just got my hands on 30 gelato#33 seeds from California. from my guess since they are from cali they are most likely autoflowers? I'm not sure. My buddy gave a handful to me of some healthy seeds from cali. Anyways. I am trying to mainly start out with 2 or 3 plants nothing serious. I have 2 gelato seeds that popped and sprouted in a pot that's small for the first stage. Both are under a light till it gets warmer. I plan to use organic nutrients. I dont expect this to be a huge crop or the best. I expect to fail and try again.
    Now the main question is.. am I okay with plants under this light 60w cool white light till late April so I can move them outside in the warm weather? We have long day light. time but I dont feel safe putting my 2 plants outside due to it having frost right now. The almanac says may 31 I should be okay. But am I okay to start Indoor then move it outside gradually? Or will it potentially stress it out too much?
    I have good soil. Root booster. If I have to get nutrients I'll most spend 50-80 on it.. any help will do..