1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

First Time growing in backyard

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by photikrboi, Jun 30, 2003.

1. I want to start growing next year when the growing season starts again. I have a pretty big backyard with bushes that can hide the plant from parents or unwanted people. I live in sacramento, california and the climate is pretty warm throught the year with plenty of sunshine. I want to know what kind of marijuana that has a peak growth height of less than 3-4 feet because im afraid my parents might get suspicous. And one with a lot of buds too. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

2. help?anyone?

3. Not sure, sorry m8.

A few tips though

1 : Not very nice to grow without permission, as the house owner will catch the shit.

2 : Marijuana smells extremely strong, especially the bigger its gets, and a few bushes wont stop that, so keep that in mind.

4. If you grow in your garden they'll get spotted by the rest of the gardens users. It's quite a ...erm.. dominant looking plant.

Unless of course they have glasses as thick as milk bottles. In which case hide them and you'll be fine.

Grasscity Deals Near You