first time growing, i would really appreciate some help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by displaypicture, Feb 25, 2009.

1. so i'm basically planning on growing in my closet. i just have a question as to when i should buy the nutrients and how i should mix them. im also curious as to how often i should water the plants during the first few weeks starting right when i plant them in the soil? thanks a lot, i really appreciate any help

2. Obviously you should buy everything you need, and have your system up and running before you germinate your seeds.
    You only water the seed/taproot for around the first week. Then add 1/8 to 1/4 strength nutrients after that week. If it says on the nutrient bottle 2ml per litre, you add 1/2ml per litre or even a little less, less nutrients are better than more, you don't want to bure your babies. Then after 5 to 7 days of 1/4 strength nutes move up to 1/2 strength nutes and so on.

3. #3 xshadowshooter, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    You can, and need to, read a lot more. Fityzyno1 is correct in saying that you should buy EVERYTHING and know exactly what you are going to do with it before you germinate your seeds.

All the answers are here. Read the stickies especially. If you have a question, chances are someone has asked it before; use the search function. The absolute beginners section has a bunch of good posts that you should read, and this section too has many threads of worth.

I'm not trying to put you down or discourage you, but you need to get a thorough understanding of what you are getting into before you attempt it or you are just going to be disappointed.

edit: ..and I wish you the best of luck in all of your growing endeavors.