First time growing, I have many questions.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by FirstTimeGrowerStoner, Dec 6, 2015.

1. So since i started smoking weed 5 months ago I decided that I want to grow my own cannabis so I don't have to buy from sketchy dealers anymore, and because I think they ard adding some chemicals to make it stronger. So in March I want to plant 4 seeds and I am going to grow them in a remote location in a forest nearby, I am going to get 4 seeds, two of them are going to be Blue Cheese and the other two Super Skunk, both Indica strains and they will be feminized seeds. I got a couple questions, after I germinate the seeds can if plant them directly in the ground will they grow? Should i buy some pots, what kind of pots? What kind of soil should I buy? What do I need to feed the plants and how often? How often should I water the plants during the different stages of the grow and how much water? Should I burry the pots in the ground or keep them above the ground? What kind of pots should I buy? Is there anything else I need to do to the plant beside watering it and feeding it, like I just need to get some soil,put it in a pot,plant the seeds and check on them once in a while,water and feed them, right? Sorry if I asked so many questions but Its my first time and I am currently reading the Cannabis Grow Bible, what do you think of that book?

2. Location? Quality of existing soil.?Dry -humid climate?

3. North of Italy, and its a humid climate in the spring but dry in the summer.

4. hi I have a slight problem well I think it'd a problem I am doing blueberry and I'm mid way through week 5 and started to use overdrive but plants look like they are about ready pistols turning orange an buds are solid and started getting foxtail since using over drive temp hasn't gone above 28 c so I dnt know what's happening ca any1 help