First time growing, do they look healthy?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BigTbuds, Dec 6, 2016.

1. So I started this little side project about three weeks ago and was wondering what you guys thought as far as health, and if they're where they need to be this far along. I used an organic soil from a local farm and so far it's been under 18/6 T5 light cycle. I've used no nutrients and have been watering every other day because now they're getting pretty thirsty. The seeds came from a friends plant that got fertilized on the mountain by an unknown father, it looks more indica dominant to me. Please let me know if there's anything else I should be doing to help these babies out.

Attached Files:

2. They look really good and healthy! Have you looked into fimming or topping?

3. I topped one of them to see how it responds and I might do the other ones in a week or so. I guess it all depends on how quickly I want to get it into flowering. I'm not looking for a huge yield because I can't even smoke which sucks. Damn those random government drug tests for transportation workers.

4. Ah I see I feel ya. I work around a lot of truckers so I hear about dot drug tests a lot. I hear they suck. is that what you're stuck with?

5. The job? I love my job and would never give it up. The money and benefits are too good.

6. No I was asking if you take dot drug tests haha

7. Ohhhh lol yeah, well it's FRA drug tests. That's the railroad for you.

8. You know they look great if you got them looking that nice. They will need to be topped for sure but look at the space you have to flower and decide how you'd like to grow. I suggest shorter bushy, lollipopped on day 1 and 14 to decrease popcorn, for a tent or short ceiling but if it's outdoor or in a warehouse make them about 6 ft and strong reaching branches. do your research before pruning though. Understanding the why is more important than the what when it comes to getting it right over and over, Mother Nature permitting.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the input! I'll definitely look into that and decide what I want to do. It's an unknown strain so it should be interesting.

10. It should be an indica with those fat leaves. All that means is they usually take 52-57 days to finish vs the 60-75 days for the heavy sativas. Good luck and never guess, always know bf acting.

11. So they're doing pretty well. Nice canopy on them and it's almost time for me to start flowering in about two weeks or so because of the limited space I have. Here's a recent picture. Please let me know if you have any tips or ideas!

Attached Files:

12. Looks very nice def very indica looking.lush looking plants there booming :)