Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time growing autoflower(outdoor/indoor)?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jasperr95, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Hello mary jane lovers,

For a while i've wanted to grow my own cannabis plant at home because im sick off going everytime to a dealer and paying much.
    So I decided to grown my first plant, the autoflower.
    I ordered 5 seeds of the lowryder autoflower, but i still have little knowledge to actual grow the plant.
    My plan is to let the seed grow its roots and then put it in a normal plant bucket and let it grow outside.
    I live in belgium and the weather isnt stable, I was planning to grow it the first of september so it still has 2 months of descent sunshine.

Can you guys help me trough my first cannabis growing expierience ?
    And be welcome to criticize me or give me some tips and tricks.
    One love:smoke:

Ps:I dont really have a big budget, so keep in mind that I want to growit as cheap as possible. But still have some high potency strains.